Allomong & Associates, P.C. represents buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate in NYC. We handle coop, condo, single family, and multifamily #closings throughout NYC, Long Island, and Westchester County.
The firm also represents real estate investors looking to buy, sell, and/or lease real estate across the State of New York. We also specialize in 1031 exchanges of investment property across the United States in connection with the deferral of capital gains tax on the sale of investment property under IRS Section 1031.
We also represent REO seller lending institutions in off loading bank owned real estate assets (i.e., houses that have been foreclosed on and are now for sale by the bank).
- Real Estate Transactional
- 1031 Exchanges
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 2015
- New York University, New York, New York
- B.S. - 2008
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Applied Psychology
- New York, 2015
- New York City Bar Association, Member, 2011 to Present
- Manhattan Chamber of Commerce, Member, 2017 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Principal Attorney